Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Welcome to Teenage Roblog

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the official "My Life as a Teenage Robot" blog. I'm XJWriter, one of the actual writers on "Teenage Robot" coming to you live (sort of) from the heart of the Nickelodeon Studios in Burbank, California!

We started this blog as a place for us to give you all the hottest news about the series along with cool behind-the-scenes action, AND for you to sound off and tell us what you think about the show.

I can tell you right now that we are already halfway through writing new episodes for Season II, and I can promise you that this is going to be a great year for Jenny, Brad, Tuck, Sheldon, Wakeman, and the rest of the gang. Action. Adventure. Romance. Some cool new villains... and the return of some of your favorites. I don't want to give too much away, but I can tell you that one of the episode titles starts with the letter "A."

Oops. I think I may have gone too far. Anyhow, check back often and post as much as you like. And once again, welcome to The Teenage Roblog!

1 comment:

CoyoteLoon said...

Did you write any of the Season One episodes? If so, could you tell us which ones?