Friday, June 25, 2004

Draw Jenny and Win Billions!

Okay, so I don't really have billions to give out, although I didn't specifically say billions of WHAT... But I was just wondering if any of you out there have tried to draw XJ9? We come across fan art every once in a while and it's cool to see how other people picture Jenny.

Every few days we get a busload of school kids coming through Nickelodeon on a tour and they let the kids draw Jenny on the walls with special markers. It's wild to walk down the hall and see 26 different Jenny's staring back at you.

Send in your comments if you've got some drawings and we'll see if we can't find a place to post them online.

5 comments:

Ty said...

Speaking of drawing...I noticed the Teen Team Members. There were four. One looked like a more advanced version of Jenny, the second didn't really look robotic, the 3rd looked like an athletic robot, and the last looked like...uh...i dunno. Anyway, what are their names??

CoyoteLoon said...

I imagine that you would see a considerable amount of fan art if you browsed on websites like DeviantArt. But I'm not sure if you're allowed to look, for legal reasons. I've put some art there, as have many other very talented people.

XJWriter said...

The Teen Team characters are Orion (the big strong guy), Misty (the ninja girl), Jenny (in a new costume), and the other guy who looks like a tube of toothpaste. We went through so many names for that dude and I swear I don't even remember which one we finally decided on. It'll be a surprise.

R.Radna said...

I've drawn a picture of Jenny, based on the art card that ran before a saturday morning showing that had her smiling and waving with her left hand. I thought I'd gotten the eyes wrong until I darkened them in, then they looked a lot better. I tried to match the model and the proportions, and it came out better than I expected. I used the inner and outer circumference of a roll of adhesive tape for the shape of her head and the outer boundary of her pigtails. The interesting thing is, after doing this, I noticed details that I hadn't noticed before.

UrbanMachine said...

okay, so this is a REALLY late post, but you might want to check this pic out. it's the last TR fanart I did, about a month ago.
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v247/UrbanMachine/smallgun.jpg