Wednesday, July 07, 2004


BEWARE FOOLISH MORTALS! I have just been visited by my boss, Creator and King of the Teenage Robot empire, Rob Renzetti. Although he doesn't look much like Smytus, he does command that degree of respect. We were just discussing an episode tentatively entitled "Get Your Hands Off My Mother." Rob came in and said it was in good shape and he didn't have many notes, but before he left I had two entire pages of notes of things to change! Ah well, each step in the process just makes it a better show down the road. Long live Smytus! Posted by Hello

4 comments:

CoyoteLoon said...

Hey, is Smytus making a return in Season Two?

XJWriter said...

Absolutely! And he gets much, much further in his quest to bring Jenny into the Cluster this time.

RobotRenzetti said...

Yes.

iheartkatamari said...

COOL! Smytus is my fav villain on this show.