Thursday, February 03, 2005

ANOTHER GEM DOWN THE TOILET. Once again we present a piece of comic genius that will never see the light of day. This was from a third season episode called "There's No Place Like Home School" where Jenny blows a hole in the school wall, but is relieved to see no one got hurt. Then two eyes open up in the soot and an angry Razinsky steps out of the darkness. It would've been funny but it didn't work in the overall story. Now you blog readers will be the only fans to ever lay eyes on it.  Posted by Hello

7 comments:

James said...

Better here then anywhere, hm ?

Kevin said...

That scene would have been funny in the episode. Too bad it won't. At least I got to see a deleted scene.

Anonymous said...

That joke is a classic! I think I saw something like it used in "Return of the Raggedy Android." Instead of soot and Razinski is was chocolate milkshakes and Letta. :)

AMAXS13 said...

The classics never die. I'm sure you'll hold onto it for a later episode. I would.

Anonymous said...

Dear RobotRenzetti,
i like to ask you about some Episodes:
i have see that there are Spanking Scenes in
Episodes "Robot for All Seasons" and "Teen Team Time" and I want to say:

Now i Wonder will we see Tuck Get Spank??

CDB said...

Haha.. He's gonna blow!

Glen Bosiwang said...

Another great idea that sadly never sees the light of day. I know that hurts some people's hearts after endless hours of working hard upon such a clever idea or gag. But that's life, I guess! :(

- Glen!