Friday, July 09, 2004

My Life as a Teenage Robot Show Creator

Just wanted to drop in (now that I'm invited) and say how jazzed I am to see our Roblog up and running. The enthusiasm of the staff and fans means the world to me. I know everyone is getting anxious for new episodes and I want you to know that were all anxious to make them for you. Just started working on the music and sound fx for the first second season episode. It's a half hour special called "Victim of Fashion" and it's looking great. Our design team really poured their heart (and hands) into this one. What's it about? To quote Number 2: "Now that would be telling."

7 comments:

R.Radna said...

Season 1 was great, and I'm glad the show is continuing. It's one of the things on tv I really relate to, and I consider it more than just entertaining; I think it's often very thought-provoking as well.

Healer of the Cluster said...

I am honored to meet such a wonderous man like yourself, Mr. Renzetti. I, myself, have several hands on hand for MLaaTR episodes that you NEED to see.

SteveLambe said...

Congratulations on such a great show. The art direction on this show is AMAZING! I cant wait to see season 2.

A little off topic, but after watching the show recently I was inspired to this:

http://www.fixx.dj/~stevelambe/posts/astroBoy.jpg

Keep up the great work!

Steve.

Anonymous said...

Steve, that's a great piece of art. From a great site, too.

Joe said...

Wow! I just got cable after 3 years and I am just getting into your show. Great Work! I find Jenny and the writing fabulous! :)

Kevin said...

RobRenzetti,

Hi, I am a huge fan of your show. I'm always wondering what the casts, crew and you are doing to set the show up. I bet the episodes that are coming soon are better than ever! I can't wait to see them!

Keep working hard.

Jack Naka said...

Just thought i would say hi from Japan. Doing some blog surfing and found your site. Im looking for some cool styles of indian fashion for my own blog. Theres some really amazing blogs about. if you have time check out my site you will find information on indian fashion. Well when i get my blog running hope you come and check it out.